Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
Traditionally in the B2B brand marketing world, advertising and promoting your product meant sharing a lot of statistics and facts. While those are important to know and share, they don’t tend to get people excited or motivated to take action. If you want your business to be noticed and you want other businesses to be interested in doing business with you, you have to stand out. Storytelling is a great way to do that.
Many B2B marketing agencies are finding great success using storytelling to market their clients. Storytelling as a form of marketing gets potential customers excited, gives your business a bit of personality and evokes emotion in your audience. Emotion is what ultimately will prompt your prospects to take action and purchase your product or service.
There are many ways to use storytelling effectively to promote your business. A few easy ways to implement this into your marketing strategy includes:
- Creating customer success stories and including testimonials. This has multiple benefits. You’re sharing how your product works, how much your customer likes your product and you’re keeping the reader interested.
- Sharing stories about the company history – how it was founded, trials with early stages of your business, and any other interesting or compelling facts related to getting your company off the ground.
- Featuring stories that highlight your employees. An employee of the month feature on your website or newsletter that provides personal information can make your employees, and your company by default, relatable to the readers.
- Crafting authentic stories about your products. Similar to testimonials and success stories, these type of stories can get readers excited and interested in learning more about your company.
- Contributing stories about a positive social impact that your company has made. Being philanthropic or charitable is very appealing to potential customers. It shows that your company has heart and character, again, personalizing your business a bit and making others more interested in doing business with you.
Storytelling is a powerful form of communication that can work in any industry. It makes a lasting impression and helps to engage your audience. A well-told story will have people thinking about and talking about your brand for days, weeks, and possibly months to come.
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales