Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
Well, how about that! You’ve been attending all the local networking events you can, and someone you met just became your first client!
Marketing tools are essential, but good, old-fashioned elbow rubbing is important too. If there’s any marketing tool that mimics and reinforces networking and word-of-mouth marketing, it’s Social Media—the online version of schmoozing! You just learned at a marketing workshop that there is a difference between Social Media Marketing and Social Media Networking. You bring the following list home from the workshop, and it gives you the basis for a Plan:
1) What is your GOAL? Why do you have Social Media and what do you want out of it? Realistic expectations: Brand awareness, increased search engine value, long-term community connection, insight into customer minds, competitive analysis. Unrealistic: Dramatic sales increases, benefits from casual or occasional use, a “silver bullet” effect.
2) How will you ENGAGE and EDUCATE your audience? What are you going to talk about besides yourself, your products and your services? If you’re trying to use Social Media to push a sales message, don’t bother. People are looking for interaction, entertainment and information relevant to their lives. Plan to share content they will find useful and informative.
3) What VOICE will you employ? Do you want to be funny, serious, speak in a pirate accent (arrr…)? Choose a tone and personality that fits with your business and your target demographic. Just because you’re a “serious” business doesn’t mean your Facebook voice has to be. Think AFLAC and GEICO—NOT boring (and that’s the point).
4) How FREQUENTLY will you post? Set up a spreadsheet that shows dates and content you plan to post. How often you post relates to the size of your business and your following, but you should be providing new content at least a few times a week, or you will lose connection.
5) Who are you going to CONNECT with and SUPPORT? It’s better to focus on making deep connections with a few target businesses than shallow connections with a multitude. Make a target list, and then be consistent about commenting on their pages, sharing their content and developing your online relationship.
6) How will you INTEGRATE Social with your other media? This is a topic all to itself, but you need to make sure that all of your marketing is connected. One simple example: Be sure to include your social media contacts in your traditional ads (TV, radio, print, direct mail), and sometimes provide an incentive for “Liking” or “Following” you.
Call SalesFish today and our high-touch, dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals, and the marketing and sales tactics best suited to your specific needs. And, yes, we will also advise you on the best A.I. tools that actually work and complement the real people in your business!
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales