Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
Can Instagram Really Help Market Your Business? Yes.
But in case that isn’t good enough for you…Instagram is an engaging social media platform that can help build a following of loyal customers for your business. The best advice is while using this platform is: Don’t be boring. The beauty of Instagram is because your content is primarily photo and video, you can be as creative as you’d like, have some fun, and play!
Here are five ways to use Instagram to help grow your business:
- Tell a story. (Anyone worth their salt in marketing won’t be talking in ads about how great their own product is.) Take the opportunity to tell engaging stories in your photos and videos to connect with your target audience.
- Hold a contest. Instagram is a great place to hold a contest to give something to your followers to build trust, and to help grow your audience. You can use a rule in the contest such as, “Tag three friends who might like our product.” For every entry, you get three new sets of eyes on your product or service.
- User generated content is king. You’ve already got loyal customers; ask them to tag your business in one of their photos with a testimonial (this could also be a part of a contest!). You can ask customers to take photos of your product while in use (or an after shot), and you can use this content on a regular basis to help your audience see why your product or business is so beneficial to real people. Not just because you say so in your marketing.
- Use stories and live videos to engage with your audience in real time. Stories are small video or photo posts that go onto your profile and disappear within 24 hours. (The newest feature of stories is that you can highlight select stories and keep them on your profile as long as you see fit.) You can post live videos during events to help connect with your audience that isn’t local to your area. And stories are simply a fun and engaging way to take polls and test content that could go on your profile.
- LET LOOSE. Have some fun! We all have to work for a living, but hopefully by getting creative with Instagram you can have a little more fun and find more meaningful ways to connect with your customers and audience.
Do some research on Instagram (it’s a great way to kill thirty minutes…or three hours…). Find some brands that you connect with and see what they have the most success with, and what resonates the most with you. This can help you to fuel the fires for good Instagram content for your own business.
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales