Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
Social media marketing (SMM) is all about building loyal, engaged communities of people who will purchase your products and services and advocate your brand. But your content and ads will ultimately fall flat unless they are built on a foundation of three timeless marketing principles:
1) Prepare a Solid Strategy: Plan very specifically how to best use social media to grow your brand. Create a 12-month plan identifying key audiences, messages you want to emphasize each day/week/month, and tools/apps that will best convey those messages to your audience. Determine how you will integrate SMM with your overall marketing strategy. Evaluate your expectations. If you expect social media to dramatically increase sales in a short period of time, you may be disappointed. Use social media to gain valuable information about customer preferences and consistently delight them by being responsive to their feedback. It’s more realistic to think of SMM in terms of slow and steady growth of brand loyalty, punctuated by spikes in sales and interest when you present special offerings. Marketing, including social media, is more like farming than hunting, so plant the seeds, tend your garden and you will reap.
2) Attract with Eye-catching Design: It’s worth the investment to have your social media professionally designed to be attractive and immediately identify who you are, the benefits you offer, and why your audience would want to look further. The more visually attractive you make your pages, the better.
3) Grab Readers With Engaging Content: “Social media is opt-in and holds brands/people accountable and puts a burden on the message to be intelligent, interesting, and say something that matters,” according to Ryan Hart, Chief Creative Officer at Million Dollar Earth. David Bradfield of SapeintNitro says that businesses have “rushed to incorporate social media” with other media “without thought about the role each medium should play.” He advocates a “concentrated focus on creating valuable content that subscribers are eager to share with their networks.”
Utilize these three timeless marketing principles and reap the maximum benefit of social media, regardless of the twists and turns of technology.
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales