Welcome to SalesFish Experiential Event Marketing and Sales, California’s most strategically-biased event planning, event management, event marketing, sponsorship sales, exhibit sales, and event marketing agency.
We serve Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Portland, and Seattle. We are very much at home in all 50 United States. Partner with a client centric B2B Market Agency that puts skin in the game… from strategic Telemarketing Services to Experiential Event Marketing.
If you’re planning an experiential event marketing like a trade show, user conference, workshop, road show or sales event, you must decide how to SELL your event.
If you’re a first time or fairly new event how you sell is even more critical. The old adage “build it, they will come” does not apply to any event. You must gain the trust of your target audience over time by giving them a world-class experiential event experience.
If you’re a new or mature event, it’s always a great idea to tie your event to a worthy cause and donate a portion of your proceeds. This is called “Cause Marketing.” It’s also a good idea to be prepared to give away landscape as well as opportunities to marquee brands and/or companies.
Regarding audience acquisition, exhibit sales, or sponsorship sales, do you trust in your marketing alone?
When selling an event, it’s never a good idea to represent yourself. There’s a reason Hollywood stars or professional athletes have agents. It’s not just for negotiation purposes but to reflect how special they are.
An intermediary “brands” targets’ minds that your event is special.
This is our strong and strategically-biased encouragement: don’t go it alone when selling your event for audience acquisition, sponsorship sales or exhibit sales.
Stay tuned for future relevant Event Planning, Event Management, Event Marketing, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales content.
We at SalesFish Event Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering Strategic Event planning, Event Management, B2B telemarketing, B2B Tele-Sales, B2B Inside Sales, Sponsorship Sales, Exhibit Sales, Audience Acquisition, Brand marketing and Execution.
The SalesFish team brings more than 30 years’ experience, and more importantly, extreme focus in each of the following disciplines:
- Event Management, Planning and Marketing / Advertising: Positioning, Branding, Brand Identity Marketing, Creative, Public Relations, Advertising, Direct Response, Multi-Media, Interactive Media, Promotional and Web Design
- Event Strategy, Logistics, Event Planning and Event Training
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Comprehensive Event Registration (online/onsite) and On-Site Event Production (lighting, sound, staging, talent)
- Pre- and On-Site Real Time Statistical Data and Market Research
- Event Sales Activities and Fulfillment (reporting, Sales Activities, B2B Tele-Sales activities, B2B telemarketing services, Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales, Sponsorship Sales and Post-Show follow-up)
We welcome the chance to cast your net in the area of Event Management, Event Branding, Event Marketing, Event Sales, Event Promotion and Execution.
Call today and Catch More!
Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, California’s most strategically-biased B2B Tele-Sales, B2B Telemarketing, B2B Inside Sales Agency and B2B Marketing Agency serving Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, and Seattle) and all 50 United States. Partner with a client centric B2B Market Agency that puts skin in the game… from strategic Telemarketing Services to Experiential Event Marketing.
In today’s virtual Sales 2.0 world does it make sense to outsource your B2B Telemarketing, B2B Tele-Sales or B2B Inside Sales activities? The answer is YES though you still must commit to the process of integrated marketing with your B2B Telemarketing, B2B Tele-Sales and B2B Inside Sales activities.
Outsourcing your B2B Telemarketing, B2B Tele-Sales and Inside Sales activities requires an organization to have strong internal marketing leadership and sales acumen.
Since your organization has such strong leadership, then it’s prudent to outsource your B2B Telemarketing, B2B Tele-Sales and B2B Inside Sales activities to a trusted B2B marketing agency.
Carefully consider the decision to outsource and vet a qualified partner. Include a partner strategic in their sales approach and who fundamentally understands integrated marketing.
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class B2B Telesales, B2B telemarketing and B2B Inside Sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our B2B Telesales, B2B Telemarketing and Telemarketing services to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales