Welcome to the blog for SalesFish Experiential Event Marketing and Sales. We are California’s most strategically-biased event planning, event management, event marketing, sponsorship sales, exhibit sales, and event marketing agency.
We serve Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Portland, and Seattle. We are very much at home in all 50 United States. Partner with a client centric B2B Market Agency that puts skin in the game… from strategic Telemarketing Services to Experiential Event Marketing.
If you’re planning an experiential event marketing whether it’s a trade show, user conference, workshop, road show or sales event, without a doubt you must decide how you’re going to SELL your event.
If you’re a first time or fairly new event, how you sell will be even more critical. The old adage, “Build it, they will come,” does not apply to any event. You must gain the trust of your target audience over time, by continuing to give them a world-class experiential event marketing experience.
If you’re a new or mature event, it’s a great idea to tie your event to a worthy cause and give a portion of proceeds to that cause (this is called cause marketing). It’s also a good idea to be prepared to give away landscape as well as opportunities to marquee brands and/or companies.
In regards to audience acquisition, exhibit sales, or sponsorship sales, do you trust in your marketing alone? Do you have an elite Telemarketing Services team to tap into?
When selling an event, it’s never a good idea to represent yourself. There’s a reason Hollywood stars or professional athletes have agents. It’s not just for negotiation purposes but to further reflect how special they are.
There’s something about having an intermediary that “brands” targets minds that your event is special.
Don’t go it alone when it comes to selling your event, whether it’s for audience acquisition, sponsorship sales or exhibit sales. That’s our strong and strategically-biased opinion.
Stay tuned for future relevant Event Planning, Event Management, Event Marketing, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales content.
We at SalesFish Event Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering Strategic Event planning, Event Management, B2B telemarketing, B2B Tele-Sales, B2B Inside Sales, Sponsorship Sales, Exhibit Sales, Audience Acquisition, Brand marketing and Execution.
The SalesFish team brings more than 30 years’ experience, and more importantly, extreme focus in each of the following disciplines:
- Event Management, Planning and Marketing / Advertising: Positioning, Branding, Brand Identity Marketing, Creative, Public Relations, Advertising, Direct Response, Multi-Media, Interactive Media, Promotional and Web Design
- Event Strategy, Logistics, Event Planning and Event Training
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Comprehensive Event Registration (online/onsite) and On-Site Event Production (lighting, sound, staging, talent)
- Pre- and On-Site Real Time Statistical Data and Market Research
- Event Sales Activities and Fulfillment (reporting, Sales Activities, B2B Tele-Sales activities, B2B telemarketing services, Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales, Sponsorship Sales and Post-Show follow-up)
We welcome the chance to cast your net in the area of Event Management, Event Branding, Event Marketing, Event Sales, Event Promotion and Execution.
Call today and Catch More!