Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
When demand drops or sales slump—when there’s increased competition for fewer prospects, many businesses turn their focus away from branding strategy and focus almost exclusively on straight marketing tactics. Making sales as quickly as possible becomes top priority. However, it’s always important to understand your brand and ensure that you are communicating it clearly and effectively.
Some confuse the term “brand” with “logo,” but your brand is much more encompassing. Your logo/identity symbol/trademark/icon is a visual representation of your brand. In reality, your brand exists in the minds of the public, and in today’s social sharing environment, the consumer has much greater power to influence how you are perceived; it’s important to be involved in the conversations around your products and services on at least a weekly basis.
Here are three steps to help you update and strengthen your brand:
- Have a professional conduct a Brand Analysis: a customized plan with recommendations. Your analysis should define your “brand voice,” target audiences, positioning, Unique Selling Proposition (USP), and culminate in a branding statement—often condensed shorthand to a tagline—as well as specific strategies and tactics for communicating your brand messaging. Be aware that unqualified individuals have jumped in the ring, touting themselves as marketing “experts.” Opportunists peddle “marketing services,” but if they don’t have a deep background in solid marketing strategy, you risk wasting your money and time. Many marketing tools are relatively new, but effective marketing strategy still revolves around timeless principles and an understanding of the psychology of selling.
- Consider Process-driven Rebranding. It may be time to update your company name, tagline, and/or logo, particularly if your current identity package doesn’t translate well digitally; your logo should display clearly and attractively on Facebook and Twitter, remarketing ads, and other Internet media. Your identity must meet consumers where they are, not where they were 5 years ago.
- Apply 3 C’s to your advertising: Communicate a Conscientious, Consistent and Coordinated Brand Message across multiple media channels. If you have jumped onto digital platforms without a solid strategy, you probably have seen spotty results at best. It’s time to go back to “strategery,” as former president Bush would say. You CAN realize tangible benefits from social media marketing, if you make it part of your larger marketing strategy and link it to traditional media, and if you are realistic about what to expect from it (ex. Increased SEO value, community connections, insight into your customers’ minds.)
Put the time and effort into re-visiting all aspects of your brand with a critical eye; update your image and your message. You will see good results from a well-executed process and plan—and when the business improves, you will be well positioned in your market.
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales