Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
Facebook can be kind of an enigma sometimes. With the constant changing of algorhythms and rules, it can be difficult to keep up with what might work today, or what might not. As a small business owner, this can be almost impossible to have time to keep up with. How about we help you out a little? Here are a few tried and true ways to use Facebook to get more followers and increase your sales.
- Engage. You cannot sell anything until you engage your followers on their terms. Serve them interesting content that connects to their story, and they will engage with likes or comments. These days, if a fan isn’t engaging with a page on Facebook, the almighty seer will stop bringing your posts into their feed. So first rule is to always engage the interest of your target audience.
- Give stuff away. I know, you thought we were talking about making sales, right? Well, sometimes to earn trust with a potential customer, you may have to be the first to invest in the relationship—in fact, you should. Hold a contest and give away some of your product! Everyone loves free stuff, and this gives your patrons a chance to become raving fans, or your potential customers a way to try your product that they may have been putting off for a later date.
- Boost a post. There are many technical things you can do with Facebook to run ads and track all of the data. If you’re a small business owner, perhaps that’s not the best way. Your time is money, my friend, and we get that. So instead of trying to learn a ton of information about the technical ins and outs of Facebook ads, simply boost a post. It’s a great way to get eyes on a special you’re running or a new product offering. But remember, in this post, make sure to always refer back to rule number one: Engage.
- Use an app like Shopial to help you save time while getting more eyes on your product. Simply install the app (and how great that it also works on Instagram!) and it will:
- Import photos directly from your website product pages
- Create ads and optimize them for you
- Make a liaison from Facebook straight to your product pages
Bam! Time saved and more customers will be directed to your product pages for easier sales. (There are plenty of different apps out there, so do a little research and find out which will be the best fit for you first.)
There you have it, a few simple ways to help increase sales from Facebook. This requires some work and thought, but mostly your goal is to build connection, engagement, and trust with your customers. Remember to have fun!
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales