Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
Failure may not be an option, but it is a specter that stalks the psyche of those who endeavor to start, own or run a business. Most businesspeople try hard to avoid what the world considers failure, but if one chooses to see the value in setbacks, failure loses its sting. “Where there is fear of failure, there is failure,” said General George Patton.
Muhammad Ali said, “To be a champion, fight one more round.” JFK said, “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” Most people will experience failure on the path to success, and it could even be said that setbacks are prerequisites to success.
Here are a few benefits we gain from “failure” that can ultimately lead to success:
- Perseverance: A gritty determination to keep going no matter the obstacles is often what separates those who win from those who quit. If we refuse to be beaten, then we never will be. The more we “fail,” the more perseverance we develop, and the more likely we are to find success. A speech Rocky Balboa gave his son in Rocky VI is apropos:
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Get up and keep moving forward.”
- Knowledge: One of the most valuable benefits of setbacks is the opportunity to learn and adapt. “Success can only be achieved through repeated failure and introspection,” according to Soichiro Honda, founder of Honda Motors. “The wise learn many things from their foes,” said ancient Greek playwright Aristophanes.
- Resourcefulness: Former Navy Seal Richard Marchinko wrote that, “Mistakes are messengers, telling us that we have not yet fully understood the situation. Every mistake is an opportunity to correct the course of action…yesterday’s solutions are today’s mistakes, and today’s mistakes are tomorrow’s innovations.” Resourcefulness is knowledge and introspection put into action. It means doing things differently, and creatively adjusting your thinking and your strategies.
Call SalesFish today and our high-touch, dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals, and the marketing and sales tactics best suited to your specific needs. And, yes, we will also advise you on the best A.I. tools that actually work and complement the real people in your business!
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales