Welcome to SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales, the most strategically biased B2B Marketing Agency, telemarketing services, telemarketing companies (sales agency) and digital marketing companies, serving Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Sacramento and the Pacific Northwest (Bend, Portland, Seattle). We gladly serve California and all 50 United States!
One key to effective selling is knowing your market. Defining your target audience and establishing targeted digital marketing strategies is an initial step in this direction, however, many businesses are going beyond the buyer demographics and creating specific buyer personas to help them fine tune their marketing campaigns.
Creating a buyer persona is much like creating a character in a book. It’s much more in-depth than simply looking at your target market demographics. When creating a persona (and in all likelihood, you’ll want to create several different personas) you will narrow it down and get as specific as you can. This persona is the one person that you will target your marketing efforts toward.
When developing your buyer persona you need to ask several questions. Some examples of these questions can include the following:
- What are their main pain points or problems to solve in their business?
- What obstacles or challenges do they face?
- Where does your client turn to get the information they need?
- Do they use print media, trade organizations, colleagues, the internet, social media, or a combination of the above?
- Who do they spend time with?
- Where do they spend time?
Once you have developed each persona, the next step is to anticipate the objections that they may have to becoming a customer or client. Write these objections out and brainstorm ways to respond.
When setting up a B2B sales and marketing campaign or focusing on B2B lead generation, the persona that you develop will likely be the contact person at a company that can benefit from your businesses products or services. You will still follow the same questions, however, focus on the pain point being a problem they deal within their work environment. You may also want to determine who your contact person reports to and who reports to them.
You may also find you have several different personas depending on where in the sales cycle they fall. Some may just be learning about your company, not aware that what you provide could be a benefit to them. Others may have become very educated on your products or services, but still have an objection to overcome.
Creating buyer personas for your marketing campaigns will help you have a more targeted marketing approach and ultimately provide more success in your marketing efforts.
Stay tuned for more relevant content on creating world-class digital marketing strategies and B2B telemarketing sales strategies. We at SalesFish Brand Marketing & Sales thank you for joining us in our commitment to unwavering strategic planning, B2B brand marketing and B2B sales execution.
Call today and our “high-touch” dedicated team will assist you in assessing your strategic sales goals to tailor our marketing and sales tactics to your specific needs.
SalesFish Net of Sales Services:
- B2B Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing Strategies
- On-Site B2B Presentation, Negotiation and Sales
- B2B Telemarketing and B2B Telesales Services
- Cold Calls and Appointment Setting
- Online Presentations and Webinars
- Product Awareness and Announcement Calls
- Primary Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Experiential Event Marketing
- Pre and Post-Event Calls
- Audience Acquisition, Exhibit Sales and Sponsorship Sales